Paul C. White
Sierra College, Rocklin, Ca. 1987
Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, Ca. 1998
40 Hour General Site Worker State Certification (Hazwoper)
8 Hour Refresher, per 29 CFR 1910.120
Thorough understanding of operating and maintaining environmental remediation equipment, optimizing system efficiency, troubleshooting system problems, maintaining safety standards, and field sampling.
Experience in groundwater monitoring, soil gas surveys, soil sampling, conducting soil vapor pilot studies, and groundwater pumping tests including water level transducer operation.
Skilled at using specialized monitoring instruments for remediation systems and all types of sampling.
Summary of Work Experience
Sierra Tech Services, Inc. Loomis, Ca (2007-present)
Responsible for all field activities
Schedules field activities and works with project managers to comply with client and project deadlines.
- Coordinates STS technicians and sub-contractors, as required.
- Procures equipment and materials for field activities.
- Communicates with clients regarding project status including changing or unexpected field conditions.
- Coordinates laboratory pickup and/or deliveries.
- Prepares and submits field documentation including field forms and Chain of Custodies.